CO2 Recovery Plant of Industrial By-Product
The CO2 Plant turns the waste into treasure,making the CO2 widely used in beverage, welding, firefighting, oil field, fresh keeping and many other field.
Types CO2 Plant
Industrial By-Product CO2 Recovery Plant
Industrial By-Product CO2 Recovery Plant (BPR) turns your vented by-product gas into profitable CO2, It is most environment-friendly and economical way of collecting CO2.
It can from Fermentation process (e.g. breweries, ethanol operations or distilleries )or Industrial sources (e.g. soda, ammonia ,ethylene oxide production , chemical plant, hydrogen plant ) or Natural sources (e.g. from natural underground wells).
Purity: Industrial/Food Grade, or up to ISBT or Coca cola standard.
- • Customized design for various sources of tail gases, minimize equipment investment and energy consumption while ensuring product function;
- • DCS automatic monitoring control system effectuates nobody-duty, minimizing labor cost and error probability substantially, monitoring on the key points for high safety;
- • Skid-mounted, small area and easy installation;
- • Full stainless steel for equipment contact Co2 to ensure the safety and stability of the whole system;
- • Multiple energy-saving design for cool & heat recycling, minimizing the running cost.
- • Services over the entire lifecycle of a plant.
All Pressure Vessels can be designed in accordance with the GB or European Pressure Directive PED or ASME depending on the geographies.
To fulfill your requirement and provide customized proposal to you soonest, please let us know your specific requirements (Enquire form attached as below), or contact our engineers for guidance.